Information on personal data processing
Information on personal data processing for Customers and Business Partners of GROUND – Therm spółka z o.o.
With the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we provide information below to fulfil our information obligation.
We inform that the Controller of your personal data provided for the process of sale of goods and services is GROUND – Therm spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Gliwice (44-105) at Stepowa Street 30.
You can contact the Personal Data Controller:
1. in writing by post at the address of the company’s registered office,
2. by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In all matters concerning the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to the processing of personal data you can contact by e-mail: email@example.com or at the address of the Controller’s registered office.
The Controller makes every effort to ensure all measures of physical, technical and organisational protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorised disclosure, use or access, in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
Moreover, we inform that:
- Your personal data is processed to establish or maintain business relations between you and our company, conduct marketing activities, handle your purchases, pursue claims and also to implement contracts and agreements binding with our company. Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the basis for processing personal data is:
- Article 6 (1) (b) – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (conclusion of a contract, logistics of deliveries and returns, handling complaints, pursuing claims, debt collection);
- Article 6 (1) (c) – processing is necessary for compliance with legal and tax obligations to which the controller is subject,
- Article 6 (1) (f) – data can be processed for marketing and statistical purposes and for analyses, result is not personal data and result is not used in support of decisions regarding any particular person or any other legitimate purposes, related to the company’s business activities.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in item 1:
- for the performance of the stipulations of contracts, agreements or other arrangements, we store your personal data for the period of their validity, however for a period not longer than 5 years from the termination date of a contract or agreement;
- to comply with legal obligations, including in particular tax and accounting obligations, for a period not longer than 7 years,
- for statistical and archiving purposes and other than previously mentioned of the legitimate interest, related to the company’s business activity for a period not longer than 5 years.
After expiry of the aforementioned periods, your personal data will be erased or be rendered anonymous.
- As the economic operator conducting service and commercial activity we take care of the confidentiality of your personal data. Due to the need to provide us with an appropriate organization e.g. in the field of IT infrastructure or current matters regarding our business as an entrepreneur, your personal data may be passed to the following categories of recipients:
- Our employees, co-operators and business partners who cooperate with us to fulfil the purposes set out in item 1,
- Other economic operators coo-operating with our company in provision of services,
Service providers who provide our company with technical, IT and organisational solutions that enable our company to provide services and manage it (in particular providers of ICT, courier and postal services),
- Providers of legal and advisory services and supporting us in pursuing due claims (e.g. law offices and debt collection companies).
- Your personal data can be made available to the revenue office and other entities specified by law.
We inform that the processors that process personal data on our behalf act under a contract for processing of personal data (in accordance with Article 28 of GDPR) or on the basis of a confidentiality statement submitted.
- The Personal Data Controller processes the following scope of your personal data:
- Company’s name,
- Invoice address,
- NIP or PESEL,
- Correspondence address,
- Contact phone,
- E-mail address,
- Delivery address
- The Personal Data Controller informs that your personal data shall not be subject to automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
- You have the right to access your personal data, have it rectified or erased, to restrict its processing and to transfer it, to object to processing it and also the right to make copies of personal data.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, that is the Personal Data Protection Office.
- You can use the rights under item 6 by contacting the Personal Data Controller in writing (by post at the address of the company’s registered office) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but it is mandatory when it results from applicable legal provisions. Without providing your personal data the conclusion of relevant contracts for sale of goods and services will not be possible.
- Your personal data shall not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area i.e. EU member states and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein.