1. General information.
1. The operator of the ground-therm.com website is Ground-Therm sp.z o.o.
2. The website gathers information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
a. Through information voluntarily entered into forms.
b. By saving cookie files in end devices.
c. By saving technical logs at www server level, operated by home.pl.
3. This Policy is an information document and does not replace the security policy conducted by the Website Operator in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
4. As regards data that is personal data, the data administrator is the Website Operator under the provisions on the protection of personal data.
2. Information on forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address)
3. The data in the form are not disclosed to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of personal data, then such a set is registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. If the data in the form enable the identification of a natural person, then such person has the right to inspect, modify and request to cease processing their data at any time. However, it is possible that this will result in the lack of access to some functions of the website.
6. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact.
7. The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing some services – in particular, it concerns the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are operators of internet domains (primarily Scientific and Academic Computer Network jbr – NASK), payment service websites or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in this field.
3. Information on cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. These files usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator or entities cooperating with it.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. to maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c. to remember the composition of the user’s basket in the online store,
d. to determine the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. The session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). The persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for viewing websites (web browser) usually allows, by default, for the storage of cookies in the User’s end device. The website Users may change the settings within this scope. The browser enables the deletion of cookies. Automatic blocking of cookies is also possible. The detailed information concerning this is included in the help section or in the documentation of the browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator, as well as payment operators.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
1. Information about some user behaviour is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the provided hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
a. time of inquiry,
b. time to send reply,
c. the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the site.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Providing and entrusting processing of personal data.
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We inform that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)